MYR MYREVA SS-30 Slide Stainer
Automated slide stainer (benchtop-unit) for simultaneous routine stainer of various slide
racks with different staining protocols.
Instrument screen to monitor continuously the staining process.
MYREVA SS-30 is the perfect instrument for Hematoxylin and Eosin (H&E) and Papanicolau
(Pap) staining. It meets also requirements for special, user-specified staining protocols.
User can load slide racks randomly, achieving efficiency a high throughput staining.
- Sample type: Histological and cytological specimens.
- Staining capacity: 5 slide racks simultaneously depending on programs, load frequency and instrument configuration. Simultaneous staining of various different staining protocols.
- Slide rack capacity: 30 slides.
- Number of programs: Programmable for up to 20 programs of up to 50 steps each.
- Number of reagents: Up to 52 (32 preprogrammed reagents and 20 user- specified).
- Immersion time: From 1 sec to 59 minutes 59 sec per step.
- Total stations: 20.
- Reagent stations : Up to 19.
- Reagent stations volume: 300 ml.
- Wash stations: Up to 3.
- Loading stations: Up to 2.
- Unloading stations: Up to 3.
- Removal of hazardous fumes: Fume extraction fan with charcoal filter.
- Nominal voltage: 100-240 VAC/ 50-60Hz.
- Battery autonomy: 2 hours.
- Dimensions including feet: 1200 x 440 x 368 mm (w/d/h).
- Weight: 65 Kgs.
Click on the following link to download the complete catalogue of this product: