First Signature HealthCare Automatic Cassette Printer
Direct printing on cassettes: eliminates the need to write by hand (difficult to read). Transdermal printing
Two versions: Manual and Automatic
Impressions on demand (print only the number of slides you need)
Color or black printing
Low maintenance cost
Fast printing 6 sec. per cassette (10 cassettes perminute)
High resolution: 300 dpi
Print on standard cassettes with 35º or 45º angles either with or without a lid, without the need for adjustments (patented adjustment)
Very silent during printing
No need for ventilation
Ink resistant to xylene, alcohol, reagents, stains, heat and chemicals: It ensures reliable identification of cassettes now and in the future.
Special software PTLab / PTTemplate
Ability to integrate with LIS (Laboratory Information Systems)
Compatible with practically all market cassettes.
– Print Technology: Thermal Transfer.
– Print Speed: Up to 10 cassettes per minute (monochromatic)
– Print Resolution: 300 dpi
– Type of ink: Transfer of thermal resin
CMYK: 1000 impressions
Black: 4600 impressions
– Printable colors: 8 solid colors, other colors available by diffusing
– Type of cassettes: Standard cassettes with printing surface, with and without cover
Automatic adjustment at 35º or 45º
– Cassette capacity:
Manual: 1 cassette
Autoloader: 160 cassettes
– Materials: Steel frame with steel coating with electrostatic paint and plastic.
– Housing color: Medical white
– Data Interface: USB 2.0
– Printer Drivers: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8
– Dimensions / Weight:
Manual: 24x22x61 manual Weight 12 kg
Height: 49x30x66 automatic Weight 38 kg
– Energy Requirement: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 60 Watt
Expansion module: Consists of 4 drums or rows of 40 cassettes for a total of 160 cassettes and its installation in the printer is simple.
|Scanner código de barras||
|Módulo de ampliación||